Requesting Copy Of Credit Agreement

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (sections 77 to 79), we have the right to obtain a readable copy of our on-demand credit contract. We include a $1.00 payment representing the levy payable under the Consumer Credit Act. Is there a possibility that I could get the money back for them, based on the fact that the legal proceedings would have been dismissed? No, I`m sorry, it won`t be possible. Now it`s too late. And there`s no way you can even know if they could have implemented the CCA agreement, because they don`t even need to look for it if you ask if a debt has been settled. Send it to the Ombudsman. And tell FOS that you recently discovered that a credit card lender should have checked whether the credit is affordable — say when and how you discovered. To complain within 3 years, you have a reason to complain. As far as I know, a copy of our credit agreement should be submitted within 12 business days. Thank you so much for that I passed the article so many times and I checked the document sent and it`s clearly a copy of my credit application and nothing else. Is there a time frame in which I can simply ignore them if they do not produce the agreement? The application was filed in June 2019, which goes well beyond the 12 working days or even a few months after the response. What I am trying to say is to rewrite and ask for the same agreement and stick to that.

I haven`t paid anything for the debts for about 4 years, so I can`t say I won`t pay if I don`t make a payment. I hope I make sense. I`m sorry I missed a similar question higher up in the feed. I asked the CCA of the PRA group about 3 months ago for a 7k debt, return of a “factual fact sheet” “CCA Consumer Factsheet v4 latest update 11/04/2017,” which suggests to me that they are often asked to provide CCA information- This fact sheet mentions “if we did not provide you with this information, PRA can always send a standard notification if you miss payments.” I`m reading this because PRA can send you a letter in which you say you failed by default, but you can`t save it on your credit registration. Did I interpret that correctly? A DCA took over my partner for a debt that it considers prescribed (2014). We sent a letter with a model that challenges the debts and asked them to provide the CCA. All contacts were made by email and no letter was received (my partner no longer lives in the property since and lives with me and is in the electoral role). The DCA asks her to provide her name, DOB address, address and contact number via e-mail so that she can forward her RGPD so that she can disclose the CCA to her. Should we give them that information? If you are tired of paying an old debt for a long time, for it to last many more years, you need to look at your alternatives. If you simply stop paying, you can be brought to justice – especially since the creditor now has the CCA agreement at hand! If you have more luck with other debts that prove unenforceable, can you pay more now? Or is it time to deal with bankruptcies or other options? If you cannot get a copy of your “personal file,” you can complain to the Australian Information Commissioner Phone: 1300 363 992 or